Sunday, May 25, 2014

Soaker Hose Pins

I finished installing my soaker hose in my flower garden.  My soaker hose is connected to a rain barrel that sits right in the back of my flower garden.  This works out well since after every rain the water collected in the rain barrel is slowly distributed throughout the garden.

My soaker hose winds back in forth in a strategic pattern to make sure each of the flowers is close to the hose.  The hose never wants to cooperate and lay down nicely against the soil.

How do you make sure your soaker hose stays in close contact with the soil?  Of course, you use metal pins to hold the hose down.  Now, you could go out and buy some metal pins but I have a great solution.  Grab some metal hangers and cut off the end of the hangers.  There you, go two pins to hold your hose in place from just one hanger.

Before and After 

No comments:

Post a Comment