Sunday, June 8, 2014

Veggie and Plant Updates

I want to share a picture of one of my Peony plants.  This plant has special meaning to me since it is one of two peony plants I got several years ago from my mother-in-law for Father's Day.  As you can see this peony produces huge deep red flowers.  They really smell beautiful.  I wish I could remember the variety.  I will ask my mother-in-law who has the best memory I know for information like this.  Pretty sure she will remember.





My potatoes have been growing like crazy lately.  If you remember, I did not fill the planting bags all the way to the top.  Instead, I decided to fill the bags up as the plants grew.  I was hoping this way I will get more potatoes.  We will see. Here is a picture of the plants getting a nice drink of water after filling them up with several inches of soil. Thanks for my great assistant for the help.




No comments:

Post a Comment